Our goat's milk soaps making gift giving easy for co-workers, teachers and even for little stocking stuffers!
Important Facts about Candace and Kids Soaps
- All of the liquid in the bars is 100% farm fresh goat's milk. We do not use water. You may see a white substance on top of our soap bars. This is "soap dust" and is proof that we use goat's milk in our batches. It will wash away after first use.
- Made of saponified olive oil, unrefined shea butter, palm oil, soy oil and coconut oil.
- "Pure" is the base bar. It is made of approximately 35% goat's milk and the above oils.
- The colorants in the goats milk soap bars are All Natural. We do not use any dyes, etc....
- Several goat's milk soap bars have botanicals. They are "wildcrafted" which means they are grown in the wild without chemicals and pesticides.
- All goats milk soap bars cure for at least six weeks before they are polished, wrapped and sold. The goats milk soap bars are nice and hard. They will last approximately twice as long as a traditional bar of soap.
- The goats milk soap bars can be shampoo too! They lather and condition well.
- Each soap bar contains Vitamin E which is a natural preservative. This is an important ingredient in soapmaking. Due to the amount of Vitamin E in each bar, it doesn't matter if the bar is used immediately or a year from purchasing, the consumer will still get the skin benefits and aromatherapy.
- The corrugated wrapper is made of recycled cardboard. The labels are printed on recycled paper with recycled ink.