Monday, April 29, 2013

Our winner of the "Name that scent" contest! Her Story...



My name is Iries Kristine Salem, I'm 27 years old and I work as a licensed Physical Therapist. I have been diagnosed with Eczema in 2007 and with my line of work i have to always wash my hands which leaves my skin dry and itchy. It has been hard to find bath and skin care products that could control and soothe my skin condition

By researching, I found out that Goats Milk Soap has natural glycerine content that naturally matches human skin therefore it's good for skin conditions like eczema conditions, psoriasis etc. 


I saw Candace and Kids Soap company by searching the web for soaps that are good for skin conditions and signed up in the newsletter. Candace and Kids Soap Company had announced that they would have a contest to name the new baby powder scent soap, I submitted 13 names and GIGGLES was one of them. I literally jumped for joy when I found out that I had won the soap for a year contest!!! Upon opening the box, I was so amazed that it smells true to the scent and not fake. I have been using the Goat milk Soap for the past 3 weeks now, and I am especially liking the Calendula and Chamomile Goats milk soap. It leaves my skin smelling so fantastic and I noticed that my skin feels softer and smoother and has more moisture and I only have to put little lotion after. I bring the High Cotton Goats Milk Soap to work so when I need to wash my hands they wouldn't be so dry. 

The scent of these soaps are totally awesome. All in all, Candace and Kids Goats Milk Soaps improved my skin and I'm looking forward to each coming month when i can try the rest of the soaps!

Thank you for choosing my entry. More power to Candace and Kids
Iries Kristine Salem

No comments:

Post a Comment